Autumn in Aarhus
As I enter the autumn break, I’m reflecting on what has been a whirlwind start to life abroad. I can’t quite believe two months have passed since arriving and I stand in awe at all the prayers God has answered and the gradual revelation of which directions He wants me to go. He is the source of my joy and it’s in Him that I can find contentment, all the while being used as part of His great plan for salvation. I'm seeing more and more of this broken yet beautiful world that is still full of people who need to know more about the relationship they are so desperately lacking.
Following this reflection, I’m praising God for:
- The ability to openly profess my faith in Jesus
- (At least) three other Christian students found at RAMA
- A fantastic course and teacher
- Smooth transition settling into church and RAMA
I’d of course love to see more of God’s kingdom come in the lives around me, so please join me in praying for:
- Opportunities to share Jesus with class mates, particularly other international students and close friends
- Wisdom in how best to start meeting together/leading a Christian group at RAMA
- Being a bold witness for Christ in a very liberal and secular society
Video background: Musikhuset is the white building on the left, ARoS is "the rainbow" (an art museum) on the right.